Having worked at Relate for over 8 years I have helped individuals, couples and families understand and resolve the majority of relationship difficulties. In addition I have worked with individuals on issues of anxiety, self-esteem and simply times when they feel unhappy and don’t understand why.
In addition, I am a qualified Sex Addiction specialist and can work with you and/or your partner to deal with out of control sexual behaviours which are having a detrimental impact on your life. During a confidential initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns and a treatment programme that is relevant to your specific needs.
I am also able to offer Sex Therapy for couples or individuals who experience painful sex, have a loss of libido, premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
I work in offices in the centre of Plymouth in a friendly, safe and welcoming environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy Counselling
- Post-graduate diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Level 5 Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
- Intermediate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
- Diploma in Supervision
- Institute of Management – Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
I am a member of;
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)