We offer Skype calls for people who live long distance or are unable to attend our practice here in Plymouth.
Benefits of using our Skype Service:
- It is a great way to stay connected or receive the support you need from wherever you are.
- It is a flexible way to stay in touch or to reach out and connect with your therapist.
- It can cut down on any traffic, transport or parking issues.
- It can enable individuals with mobility restrictions and/or those who struggle to attend clinics to access support.
- It can help to you to meet a therapist without attending our practice.
- Convenient, practical and easy to use.
Some things to be aware of before using our Skype service:
We require your Skype user name/address etc to connect to you.
You have to be over 18 years old or accompanied by an appropriate adult at all times.
We book an appointment for you with a therapist as usual.
You are allocated an hour time slot but the overall Skype call will be approx. 45 minutes.
We will still require your personal details and a confidentiality agreement to be agreed/signed before any call is made.
No recording of any Skype call is allowed.
We will only continue the Skype call if a two-way camera connection is available enabling both client and therapist to see each other.
We are not responsible for any security or confidentiality issues from the client’s connection or internet server.
Payment must be received before the Skype call.
- We ask for this because of difficulties with servers and internet connections that can happen.
- We are not responsible for any loss of connection or time missed due to loss of connection.
- You will not be reimbursed for any lost time or connection issues.
We reserve the right to end or cancel the call at any time.