Hi my name is Santella.
I am a qualified counsellor and supervisor and having worked at Relate for over 8 years I have helped individual’s couples and families understand and resolve the majority of relationship difficulties. I have also worked with individuals on issues of anxiety, self-esteem, and depression or simply times when they feel unhappy and don’t understand why.
In addition, I am a qualified Sex Addiction and Pornography specialist and can work with you and/or your partner to deal with out of control sexual behaviours which are having a detrimental impact on your life. During a confidential initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns and a treatment programme that is relevant to your specific needs.
More recently I also trained to work with clients with gambling addictions.
I am also able to offer Sex Therapy for couples or individuals who experience painful sex, have a loss of libido, premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Post-graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy Counselling
• Post-graduate diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
• Level 5 Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
• Intermediate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
• Diploma in Supervision
• Institute of Management – Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
• Diploma in Sandtray Therapy
• Intermediate Course in Family Therapy…..
I am a member of;
• Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
• British Psychological Society (BPS)
• British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)